Monday, August 29, 2011

Don't forget your offline marketing

When one gets started in MLM it is easy to get caught up in all the details of writing blogs, linking to facebook, making videos, etc. You sometimes forget to just mention your opportunity to those that you already know. I personally was surprised how open people that I work with were to at least listening to a new opportunity. In fact it made me realize that the only thing that was holding me back from telling people about this business was myself. I listened to a cd today in the car which talked about how it should be a goal to get your first 10 "NO'S" because then you are moving on to the next YES. Such a simple concept that we so often lose sight of because we fear the rejection. The key is to not linger on those no responses as these are not directed at you personally and move on and say "next" because you are only interested in serious people anyway. DO NOT waste your time, effort or emotion on "no" responses. Hope this helps someone out there.

No comments: